VIDA Diagnostics, a leader in quantitative pulmonary imaging, is an exciting, well-funded and rapidly growing start-up specialized in developing and commercializing state-of-the art technology that help better diagnose and treat patients with severe lung diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, and lung cancer. VIDA Diagnostics’ technology is currently installed at over 75 clinical and research sites worldwide, and its unique analysis methodology has been used in numerous groundbreaking academic trials, pulmonary device trials, pharmaceutical clinical trials, as well as follow-up COPD and asthma industry safety studies.
Title: Accounting Clerk
Company: VIDA Diagnostics
Location: Coralville, Iowa
BASIC PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
VIDA Diagnostics is seeking a detail oriented, flexible and organized Accounting Clerk. Tasks include the following:
- Review AP invoices and employee expense reimbursements for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process AP check run
- Answer AP inquiries from vendors and employees
- Reconcile company credit card activities
- Prepare AR invoices on a monthly basis, and collections as needed
- Process AR deposits
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Perform account reconciliation
- Assist in monthly budget vs actual analysis and report distribution
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Coordinate annual financial audit
- Other duties assigned by Controller/Director of Finance
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Strong math skills
- Capable of working effectively, independently, and in a team environment, assist co-workers, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, goal- and detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience with Quickbooks, desired
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS Degree or currently pursuing BS Degree
- Majoring in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Reports to: Controller/Director of Finance
Please, submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.